Triplets, Triple BBFs, Siblings of Three and four, Mom and Dad and Children, Parent and Three Children, Three or Four Classmates, Coworker Clique, Quads, Three Musketeers and for any other groups of 3 or 4 that just can’t be separated, boy do I have a deal for you. If all three or four of you can agree on a single lesson time, you can have group art lesson with Unchartered. If anyone in your group is considering a career in arts, or simply enjoys making things, this is the lesson for ya’ll. Individual instruction will be crafted with whatever creative goals the student has in mind, be it set/costume design, digital arts, graphic design, painting, drawing, sculpture robotic arts and whatever art you can think of. The first lesson will be a sit-down where our instructor, Amber Nicole Cannan, evaluates the goals and artistic level of the interested student. A lesson plan is developed with these things in mind and then embarked on.
- Select the date and then the time you would like to purchase and fill in the required information.
- Click “Book Now” and that date and time will be added to your shopping cart.
- To add more than one lesson at a time (Highly recommended, as we can book quickly) select the next date and time, and fill in the information again.
- Click “Book Now” and that date and time will be added to your shopping cart. Do this until all the dates you wish to purchase are in your shopping cart.
- When you are done, click on the shopping cart in the upper right.
- When all the products display, click “Proceed to Checkout” and follow the payment prompts. Your lesson will be booked when payment is received.