Siblings, Couples, Spouses, Bosom Buddies, BFFs, Sisters, Brothers, Twins, Partners, Frienemies, Colleagues, Roommates, Partners in Crime, Parent-Child Pairs, and Business Partners this is the art lesson for you. If you or your student/friend is considering a career in arts, or simply enjoys making things, this is the lesson for you two. Individual instruction will be crafted with whatever creative goals each student has in mind, be it set/costume design, digital arts, graphic design, painting, drawing, sculpture or robotic arts. If you can think of the art, we can help you with it. The first lesson will be a sit-down where our instructor, Amber Nicole Cannan, evaluates the goals and artistic level of the interested students. A lesson plan is developed with these things in mind and then embarked on.
- Select the date and then the time you would like to purchase and fill in the required information.
- Click “Book Now” and that date and time will be added to your shopping cart.
- To add more than one lesson at a time (Highly recommended, as we can book quickly) select the next date and time, and fill in the information again.
- Click “Book Now” and that date and time will be added to your shopping cart. Do this until all the dates you wish to purchase are in your shopping cart.
- When you are done, click on the shopping cart in the upper right.
- When all the products display, click “Proceed to Checkout” and follow the payment prompts. Your lesson will be booked when payment is received.
Please book as many lessons in advance (up to 6 months) as you are able. This keeps your regular spot reserved when you want it. Lessons may be booked once a week, twice a week, once a month or three times a day- whatever works for your schedule. Use the discount code 4ORMORE when booking four or more lessons at a time.