Private lessons are for:
Introverts, Focus Challenged Individuals, Goal-Oriented Achievers, Nervous Producers, Lone-Wolves, Oversocialized Kids, Octopus Moms and Carpool Driving Dads- are you looking to establish some me-time that grows your creativity?
Are you or your student is considering a career in arts. Do you simply enjoy making things? This is the lesson for you. Individual instruction will be crafted with whatever creative goals the student has in mind, be it set/costume design, digital arts, graphic design, painting, drawing, sculpture or robotic arts. The first lesson will be a sit-down where our instructor, Amber Nicole Cannan, evaluates the goals and artistic level of the interested student. A lesson plan is developed with these things in mind and then embarked on. A regular meeting in our downtown Manchester studio will be scheduled. To Book:
- Select the date and then the time you would like to purchase and fill in the required information.
- Click “Book Now” and that date and time will be added to your shopping cart.
- To add more than one lesson at a time (Highly recommended, as we can book quickly) select the next date and time, and fill in the information again.
- Click “Book Now” and that date and time will be added to your shopping cart. Do this until all the dates you wish to purchase are in your shopping cart.
- When you are done, click on the shopping cart in the upper right.
- When all the products display, click “Proceed to Checkout” and follow the payment prompts. Your lesson will not be booked until payment is received.
Please book as many lessons in advance (up to 6 months) as you are able. This keeps your regular spot reserved when you want it. Lessons may be booked once a week, twice a week, once a month or three times a day- whatever works for your schedule. Use the discount code 4ORMORE when booking four or more lessons at a time.